Chalets Ski & Snowboard catered with local organic food transport from aiport to ski chalet Bansko ski chalet gallery Book ski chalet now
Season 2012 2013 live web camera ski chalet Bansko, Bulgaria

All prices are per person per week (pp/pw). A deposit of 30 % is required on booking and the remaining 70% must be paid on arrival.

Our fully catered special price for you is £ 199 per person including airport transfer with rent-a-van

We accept : we accept paypal payments

 

Contact us: home@ski-chalet-bansko.com
Telephone: 00359 898 621 765 - Svilen Nikolov.